RxTechExam’s loving and knowledgeable Support Team provides fast, friendly help via email during US business hours and provide limited support during weekends and holidays (see more info below).
RxTechExam does not offer phone support. (Please don’t trust any phone numbers you find on the Internet.) Why? Phone support requires substantial staffing expenses. It’s is not very efficient for the type of technical support we offer, which usually involves exchanging web links, or mathematical operations. Focusing on email support allows us to efficiently serve our students, while keeping costs down, which is one of the reasons why RxTechExam is so inexpensive compared to other pharmacy technician programs.
Initial Response Times
When you contact us, you can expect a first response within these timeframes. All times are in U.S. Eastern.
- Live support from Monday until Friday at 5 p.m.
- First response in 4 hours or less during these times
TIP: You must contact us from the email address associated with your RxTechExam account. Reaching directly to your course instructor ensures that we will respond as quickly as humanly possible.
Follow-up response rate
Because the first response may open a can of technological worms, follow-up responses sometimes take longer. Student questions always get priority.
Especially tricky issues may need to be reassigned to a support specialist. Our specialists will resolve your issue as swiftly as possible, but that could take up to a few days, especially if your issue requires input from RxTechExam developers.
You are welcome to reply to any open case to request an update.
We provide limited support over the following U.S. holidays:
- Memorial Day (Monday, May 25th, 2020)
- Independence Day (Observed Friday, July 3rd, 2020)
- Labor Day (Monday, September 7th, 2020)
- Thanksgiving Holiday (Thursday, November 26th, 2020 and Friday, November 27th, 2020)
- Christmas Eve and Day (Thursday, December 24th, 2020 and Friday, December 25th, 2020)
- New Year’s Eve and Day (Thursday December 31st, 2020 and Friday, January 1st, 2021)
Many of our students reach out to one another through our in-course messaging system. Depending on the nature of your question, that may be the best resource to utilize.
If you have a question that was not answered here, please send our friendly support team a note via our handy Contact Form. Your feedback helps us continue to work better for you.